1. FireShot options
Take FULL webpage screenshots. Capture, edit and save them to PDF/JPEG/GIF/PNG, upload, print,
send to OneNote, clipboard or email.
FireShot takes full web page screenshots. You can edit and annotate captures.
You can capture web pages entirely to PDF (with links) / JPEG / PNG files, print, or copy to clipboard. FireShot can work offline.
* NEW: send screenshots directly to Gmail.
“The Best Free Google Chrome Extension” by PCMAG.COM.
The screenshots are instant and produce no traffic.
What you can do with FireShot:
- ✓ Capture full web pages entirely
- ✓ Capture only visible part of the page
- ✓ Capture selection
- ✓ Save screenshot to disk as PDF (with links), PNG, and JPEG
- ✓ Copy screenshot to clipboard
- ✓ Print screenshot
# A FREE upgrade is available. Activate it directly from the menu and:
- ✓ Capture specific elements, such as scrolling areas on web pages
- ✓ Capture all tabs in one click and save to single PDF
- ✓ Edit screenshot: crop, resize, add text and arrow annotations, blur areas and apply other effects
- ✓ Save screenshot to PDF files
- ✓ Save captures to disk as PDF, PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP
- ✓ Send to OneNote (Pro version)
- ✓ Upload to Twitter, Google Picasa, Facebook, ImageShack, Flickr, EasyCaptures
- ✓ Copy screenshot to clipboard
- ✓ Print screenshot
- ✓ Export to an external editor
2. Copy All URLs
Copy tabs URL to clipboard (formats : text, HTML, JSON or custom). Paste to open multiple URL at one go.
Two features :
✓ Copy all opened tabs URL into the clipboard. 4 formats available: Text, HTML, JSON and custom format.
✓ Paste to open all URLs in the clipboard into new tabs.
You can use keyboard shortcuts and copy only selected tabs.
3. Google Translate
View translations easily as you browse the web. By the Google Translate team.
Highlight or right-click on a section of text and click on Translate icon next to it to translate it to your language. Or, to translate the entire page you’re visiting, click the translate icon on the browser toolbar.
Learn more about Google Translate at https://support.google.com/translate.
UPDATE (v.2.0): Now you can highlight or right-click a text and translate it vs. translate the entire page. You can also change extension options to automatically show translation every time you highlight text.
4. Extensiongoo.gl URL Shortener (Unofficial)
Shorten URL with goo.gl, the Google URL shortener, and share with many different services!
goo.gl URL shortener is an unofficial extension which allows you to shorten the current website URL with the Google URL Shortener service http://goo.gl/
- ✓ History support
- ✓ Auto copy to clipboard
- ✓ Keyboard shortcut
- ✓ Context menu
- ✓ QR Code
- ✓ Highly customizable
- ✓ Incognito mode
- ✓ Share with your default mail client
- ✓ Share with many different services
This extension can access
✓ Your data on all websites
This permission is necessary to create custom keyboard shortcuts.
The extension does NOT access to your private data!
✓ Your tabs and browsing activity
This permission is necessary to get the URL of the page you want to shorten
★ Do you like goo.gl URL Shortener? Try the new Android app! ★
DISCLAIMER: This app is not an official Google product. It is therefore not associated with Google Inc.
5. All-in-One Messenger
Use messengers like WhatsApp, Telegram, Messenger, Skype and many more in one app!
All-in-One Messenger combines chat and messaging services into one simple application.
Use it for the following messenger and chat like a boss:
- ✓ Skype
- ✓ Google Hangouts
- ✓ Facebook Messenger
- ✓ ICQ
- ✓ Steam
- ✓ Slack
- ✓ HipChat
- ✓ Telegram
- ✓ ChatWork
- ✓ GroupMe
- ✓ Gitter
- ✓ Grape
- ✓ Discord
- ✓ Flowdock
- ✓ Yahoo Messenger
- ✓ Tencent QQ
- ✓ XMPP (Jabber)
- ✓ WIRE
- ✓ Mattermost
- ✓ Rocket.Chat
- ✓ DingTalk
- ✓ Dasher
- ✓ Noysi
- ✓ BearyChat
- ✓ Missive
- ✓ Zalo
- ✓ Crisp
- ✓ Flock
✔ Mulitple Instances
You can even use multiple instances of one messenger e.g. Whatsapp, Slack or Facebook, which makes it the perfect tool to manage multiple business accounts all at the same time.
✔ Optimized for Chrome
✔ Privacy & Security
All-in-One Messenger does not read anything you type, send or receive! It does not even store any of your login credentials anywhere. Each messenger lives in its own tab, which can not be accessed by other messengers. This is what makes it possible to use multiple accounts (of Skype for example) at the same time. It also has the nice benefit of preventing cross-domain tracking of Facebook etc. as you don’t have to be logged-in with your main browser. Overall, using All-in-One Messenger does provide a couple of advantages when it comes to security.
6. Tile Tabs WE
Take tabs from parent windows and arrange them in layouts of tiled sub-windows.
Tile Tabs WE provide facilities to take tabs from a parent window and arrange them in a layout of tiled sub-windows. This makes it easy to browse or monitor multiple web pages, or to compare multiple web pages using the synchronized scroll. Layouts can be saved and later re-opened.
Tile Tabs WE are an alternative no-restart version of the well established Tile Tabs add-on for Firefox.
Tile Tabs WE are implemented using the new WebExtensions API and is available for both Firefox and Chrome with identical functions and user interfaces.
Tile Tabs WE emulate ‘split browser’ functionality with simple switching between the normal view and the tiled view.
Tile Tabs WE display multiple tabs in a layout of tiled sub-windows (’tiles’) within the area of the parent browser window. The tiles can be arranged horizontally, vertically, or in a grid.
A tiled layout can be created using the toolbar button, button menu, context menu, quick menu, or keyboard shortcuts. The parent window is indicated by a badge on the toolbar button showing the current number of tiles. Tiles are indicated by a badge on their toolbar buttons showing the letter ‘T’.
When a tiled layout is created, tabs from the parent window are moved into the new tiles in the following order: first the selected tab, then tabs to the right of the selected tab, then tabs to the left of the selected tab, and finally if there are insufficient tabs then new tabs will be created.
A tiled layout can be saved and previously saved layouts can be opened or deleted. A default layout can be configured.
Dragging the borders between two tiles will resize both tiles (and any sub-titles).
The Tile Tabs WE Options page can be accessed as follows:
✓ Firefox – On the menu bar select Tools > Add-ons (or press Ctrl+Shift+A), select the Extensions tab, and then click on the Options button.
✓ Chrome – Right-click on the toolbar button, and then select Options.
After installation of Tile Tabs WE, there will be a new blue ’tiled-layout’ button on the main toolbar.
To create a new tiled layout, click on the Tile Tabs WE toolbar button.
To switch between the tiled view and the normal view, click on the Tile Tabs WE toolbar button again.
CONTEXT MENU & BUTTON MENU
To perform any layout or tiling operation, right-click on the page contents to open the context menu, select the ‘Tile Tabs WE’ sub-menu, and then select one of the menu items:
- ✓ New Layout – creates a new layout and moves one tab from the parent window into each tile.
- ✓ Close Layout – closes the existing layout and moves tabs from all tiles back into the parent window.
- ✓ Hide Layout – hides the existing layout and moves tabs from all tiles back into the parent window.
- ✓ Show Layout – shows the existing layout and moves one tab from the parent window into each tile.
- ✓ Refresh Layout – brings all of the tiles to the front and focuses on one of the tiles.
- ✓ Toggle Toolbars – toggles the tab bar and address bar in the currently focused tile or all tiles.
- ✓ Tile Tab – tiles an existing tab above, below, left or right of the currently focused tile.
- ✓ Add Tile – adds a new tile (with a new tab) above, below, left or right of the currently focused tile.
- ✓ Remove Tile – removes the currently focused tile and expands the other tiles as necessary.
- ✓ Expand Tile – expands the currently focused tile to the full size of the layout.
- ✓ Contract Tile – contracts the currently focused tile back to its original size.
- ✓ Open Layout – opens a previously saved layout and assigns the saved tabs (if any) to the tiles.
- ✓ Save Layout – saves the current layout and optionally saves the tabs assigned to the tiles.
- ✓ Delete Layout – deletes a previously saved layout.
- ✓ Default Layout – sets the default layout to be one of the previously saved layouts.
- ✓ Sync Scroll – enables/disables synchronized scrolling of tiled tab contents.
Alternatively, right-click on the Tile Tabs WE toolbar button to open the button menu, and then select one of the menu items.
There are options to:
- ✓ define the default page for new tabs created by New Layout or Add Tile.
- ✓ show/hide the Tile Tabs WE submenu item on the context menu.
- ✓ show/hide the toolbars for new tiles created by New Layout or Add Tile.
- ✓ reload pages in tiled tabs during Refresh Layout.
- ✓ synchronize scroll only when scrolling the focused window.
- ✓ assign existing tabs before creating new tabs.
- ✓ automatically close tabs created by Open Layout.
- ✓ automatically close tabs created by the user in tiles.
To provide quick access to frequently used commands, a small Quick Menu icon is displayed in the bottom-right corner of the page contents of each tile. The Quick Menu is especially useful when the toolbars are hidden or when the Tile Tabs WE toolbar button has overflowed off the toolbar.
To perform frequently used commands, hover the mouse over the Quick Menu icon, and then select one of the available commands:
- ✓ Close Layout
- ✓ Hide Layout
- ✓ Refresh Layout
- ✓ Toggle (This or All)
- ✓ Sync Scroll
- ✓ Add Tile (Above, Left, Right or Below)
- ✓ Remove Tile
- ✓ Expand Tile
- ✓ Contract Tile
Note, the Quick Menu icon is not displayed in some special pages (e.g. about: or chrome://…).
There is an option to show/hide the Quick Menu icon in all tiles.
To perform the most frequently used operations, press one of the four keyboard shortcuts:
- ✓ New/Close Layout – Alt+Shift+Up (Windows and Linux) or Control+Shift+Up (Mac OS X)
- ✓ Hide/Show Layout – Alt+Shift+Down (Windows and Linux) or Control+Shift+Down (Mac OS X)
- ✓ Refresh Layout – Alt+Shift+Left (Windows and Linux) or Control+Shift+Left (Mac OS X)
- ✓ Toggle Toolbars – Alt+Shift+Right (Windows and Linux) or Control+Shift+Right (Mac OS X)
There is an option to set the Toggle Toolbars keyboard shortcut to toggle all toolbars.
OPEN LINKS IN NEXT OR PREVIOUS TILE
Ctrl+Middle-click on a link in a tile to open the link in the next tile (to the right or below). Press ‘Shift’ as well to open the link in the previous tile (to the left or above).
There are options to open links as normal or to configure the click type as Ctrl+Click, Middle-click or Ctrl+Middle-click.
MOVE OR RESIZE LAYOUT
To move or resize a tiled layout, first hide the layout, then move or resize the parent window, and then show the layout again.
Dragging the borders between two tiles will resize both tiles. Resizing of tiles is limited by minimum width and minimum height constraints.
There are options to configure the window margins for tiles for different operating systems.
On initial installation:
- ✓ The top margin for tiles is 0px for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- ✓ The other (left/right/bottom) margins for tiles with toolbars are 7px for Windows or 0px for Linux and Mac OS X.
- ✓ The other (left/right/bottom) margins for tiles without toolbars are 7px for Windows or 0px for Linux and Mac OS X.
- ✓ The adjustment if the parent window is maximized is 1px for Windows or 0px for Linux or Mac OS X.